Co-pastors Linda & Dan Anderson-Little are thrilled to be starting Living Waters.
Vital statistics about Linda and Dan:
- have lived in South County for more than 10 years and love being a part of this community
- have been married for 23 years
- are parents to Daniel, Jacob and Leah
- have a corgi-mix Marcie
- have served churches in Detroit, Kansas City and St. Louis
- met in seminary while on an exchange trip to Southern Africa
- all-time favorite movie: When Harry Met Sally
Linda is the Lutheran half of the clergy team. She is originally from Minnesota although she moved around a lot (Colorado, California, Wisconsin and Belgium). Linda enjoys being out in nature and loves movies.
Dan is the Presbyterian half of the clergy team. Although he grew up in New Jersey, he has St. Louis roots as his grandfather and great-great-grandfather both served churches in St. Louis. Dan plays racquetball and loves to cook.